1. Notification of Changes to This Policy. LEVTEC is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Site and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, LEVTEC’s data collection and retention practices will change from time-to-time. Accordingly, we encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated July 19, 2013.
2. Personal Data Collected Through the Site. Other than cookies, as described below, the only Personal Data LEVTEC currently collects through its Site is the information you voluntarily give us when you use the Site and its related services. For example, you may use the Site to contact LEVTEC with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on the Site, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, your mailing address or the mailing address of your company, or other Personal Data. If you would like to purchase a product or service offered via the Site, we will require that you provide financial, billing, and shipping information. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about LEVTEC to you. You are providing any and all such information voluntarily. When you submit information to us through the Site, you may receive a confirmation e-mail if you enter a valid e-mail address. When you use our Site to search for information, you are not providing us with any Personal Data. We offer the search features as a service to you. LEVTEC does not collect or retain any identifying information about you when you use the search features of our Site. You may opt-out of receiving future communications from LEVTEC by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Passwords. You acknowledge and agree that any login, identifier, or password issued in connection with the Site (each a “Password”) is confidential information. You must maintain the confidentiality of any Password, and you may not disclose such Password to any other person or entity or permit any other person or entity to access the Site using such Password. You agree to notify LEVTEC immediately of any unauthorized use of any Password that is not issued directly to you or approved by LEVTEC.
4. Use of Personal Data Collected Through the Site. LEVTEC uses the Personal Data and information you provide to answer questions, resolve problems, and provide products and services. LEVTEC and our affiliates may also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. LEVTEC and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “unsubscribe” from receiving future communications.
5. Anonymous Data Collected Through the Site. In addition to the information you provide when you use the Site, LEVTEC may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Site. For example, our Site may incorporate “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” or similar tracking technologies, and/or “cookies,” discussed below, that allow us to track the actions of our users. We may use technology to track how many visitors access our Site, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We may also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address or URL from which they accessed our Site. This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Site. LEVTEC and our affiliates may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our Site, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. We do not use anonymous information or data in any way to create or maintain a personal profile of you or collect personally identifiable information from or about you.
Typically, to deliver products or services via the Site, LEVTEC will require that you provide your accurate name and email address. To the extent that LEVTEC requires that you provide your name and email address, we will maintain that information to communicate with you and confirm delivery of your order, if any, and we will also maintain that information to comply with any legal obligations or for the administration of justice.
8. Security. While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, LEVTEC uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our servers, the means by which information is transmitted between your computer and our servers, or any information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
9. Business Transfers. If we sell all or any part of our business or are otherwise involved in a merger, consolidation or other transfer or disposition of any part our business, LEVTEC reserves the right to access, transfer, or disclose any and all information that we collect from you, or that we otherwise collect in connection with the Site, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
10. Children. LEVTEC does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not transmit any Personal Data to LEVTEC or through the Site. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided Personal Data to LEVTEC, please contact us, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.